Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Introduction

Welcome to my new blog. I am 55 years old, have mental health issues but no cognitive impairment, and I love computer programming. I have recently finished designing a new programming language called Lyvathon and I'm going to begin implementing it this week. I might decide to also get into web design/programming as a sideline. This blog is about my adventures in the world of Information Technology (IT).

I have a sister named Catherine (Dave and I call her Cathy), a brother named Dave, a sister-in-law named Susan, a former brother-in-law (my sister's ex) named Ralph, a niece named Riel, and 2 nephews named Jesse and Alex. I have 3 friends named Max, Main, and John Newell. I have a close friend named Constance (Max's sister), and 2 women I have previously dated or might date in the future: Robin and Diane, respectively. My psychiatrist is Dr. Soni. I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment