Saturday, October 3, 2015

Lyvathon moving forward again

Yesterday I resumed Lyvathon coding after a break of approximately 3 weeks. I added 2 new fields to the user database: alternate email and phone no., and duplicated 2 existing fields: security question and security answer. Now there are 2 security questions/answers. That task only took a few hours. The next step is to gut most of my reset-password logic, and add a lot of new logic. (I tend to have more depression when I'm not in the middle of coding.) After I'm finished handling the case where the user's password needs to be reset, I can start implementing the image collection manager (in Python), which will eventually be converted into Lyvathon, and become the first real-world project implemented in Lyvathon. I'm going to have a pizza pop for lunch. Tomorrow I must buy groceries. Time to publish and chow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment