Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Jalypon and new smartphone

Today I more or less finished writing the design specs for my latest software project: Jalypon.com (used to be Psybryte). Jalypon drops the mental health-related aspects of Psybryte. Also, websites hosted by Jalypon can be developed in one of 3 languages: Lyvathon (a proprietary, open source language), Java, or Python. Jalypon is pronounced jalley-pawn (rhymes with galley-gone).

Also today I went grocery shopping and this afternoon I must go for my daily 30-minute walk. Later today or this evening I must work on my Java Scrabble game. Next week I will finally be getting an Android smartphone. Last weekend I upgraded my laptop from Windows Vista to Windows 10, which is a much better operating system. I still do all my software development, email and web browsing on my Linux desktop computer. Next Saturday the 18th I have a date with my friend Steph: we're going to the Hockey Hall of Fame, since she has a pair of free passes. Gotta go, it's almost lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment