Sunday, February 12, 2017

Jispotech

Eleven days ago I started designing what is now called Jispotech.com, which is a web hosting service in which all sites are developed using 2 computer languages of my own invention: Bracetagger and Jispotalk. The former is a markup language and the latter is a scripting language. Today I finished writing the design specs. If I eventually run into some kind of insurmountable technical hurdle, such as pages loading too slowly, then I can always revert to my previous project, DistorLearn.com, which is a tutoring website that would reuse what will be my very lengthy Jispotalk-related code (including the Jispotalk compiler).

The first step in implementing Jispotech is finishing my Java Scrabble game. I hope to finish the robot player functionality sometime this week. I intend to work on it after dinner this evening. By working on that game I am familiarizing myself with the Java programming language. I've already written over 3000 lines of code. Happy coding, all of you Java gurus out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment