Saturday, July 25, 2015

Winning the Battle with Mental Illness

I am tentatively declaring victory in my battle against mental illness. As soon as I get into 4 new habits (walking every day, flossing my teeth every other day, buying fruit/salad stuff every 8 to 12 days, working on Pixtrium.com most days) then my victory declaration will no longer be just tentative. Instead I will send an email I wrote yesterday and today to 13 people, most of whom I am close to, and that email will in fact declare victory over mental illness. I expect to continue being mildly depressed every now and then for up to a day. I will also forward my victory declaration to 2 other people who each work for organizations which have helped me, so a total of 15 people will receive my victory declaration (which includes a link to this blog). I didn't get around to working on Pixtrium today, but hope to do so tomorrow for at least 2 hours. Guess I'll publish this and go to bed soon. I love the smell of napalm in the evening -- it smells like... victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment