Sunday, July 12, 2015

All Systems Go

I've been in good spirits since the beginning of this month, especially the past couple of days. My financial situation is in good shape. My cleaning lady stopped coming, and I told my brother, who suggested I call her. I did so and there was no answer, and then she called me back a while later. Yesterday I had dinner at her place and she's coming 2 days from now to clean my condo. She had stopped coming (temporarily) because she's had a lot of worries and problems lately. I will suggest to her that if it's a burden for her to clean my condo, then she only has to come half as frequently. The vacuum cleaner bags I ordered for my cleaning lady arrived a couple of days ago. I intend to date a woman named Diane, whose website I've almost finished developing. She had previously agreed to go to the museum with me, but she is a very busy person and it must have slipped her mind.

The most important thing is that this afternoon I resumed going through my Django tutorial, which is the first step in implementing my AppaTeach.org tutoring website. After dinner I intend to finish Part 2 of the tutorial. I enjoy using Django and Python a lot more than using PHP, which I had used for the original version of AppaTeach. I abandoned that version after implementing user authentication and initialization/display (not editing) of the Subject Tree.

I have kind of settled into a routine of eating breakfast, drinking coffee, visiting cbc.ca and reading the news, having lunch, drinking more coffee, and then (more recently) working on AppaTeach. In the future I will spend less time lying on the couch and vegetating, however I intend to take it easy until after dinner, when I will resume the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment