Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Back to AppaTeach?

This evening I went through the Flask tutorial and recently I went through the quick-start portion of the Flask documentation. I then came to realize that AppaTeach.org has a higher probability of success than Lyvathon.org, so I might well decide to move Lyvathon to the back burner and resume AppaTeach development. I have been eating fruit every day and going for 30-minute walks almost every day, and intend to continue those healthy habits (also I intend to get into the habit of flossing my teeth every other day). I haven't been depressed in 3 weeks. Last night I went to a free Jann Arden concert with my sister's friend Joyce Penner, at Nathan Phillips Square, and ran into Diane the travel writer at that concert. I'm going to call Diane tomorrow ("Hi Diane... how did you like the Jann Arden concert?") and remind her that she told me that she would obtain a free MAP pass so we could go to the museum (the ROM) sometime. Now after writing the above I am loath to give up my beloved Lyvathon, so that decision is still up in the air. I will have another slice of process cheese and then go to bed. It's wonderful to be enjoying half-decent mental health for a change, over the past 12 months (and especially the past month thanks to Lyvathon and no more money worries). Also my computer's working better since I solved the intermittent Internet connectivity problem. Looks like all systems go 'round these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment