Saturday, August 29, 2015

Drumbeats Tech Services

This evening I started a new project, contingent upon receiving funding from West Neighbourhood House (WNH) where I volunteer, and that project is called Drumbeats Tech Services. This afternoon I went grocery shopping and finished reading the Globe and Mail. Last night I stayed up all night editing an autobiography which was written by a student at Bang The Drum, part of WNH where I volunteer as a computer tutor. Yesterday afternoon I registered a domain name for my student's blog (it took me a few hours to troubleshoot), and that blog links to both the English and Portuguese versions of his autobiography. The English version is 55 pages long. Yesterday morning my depression was completely lifted and I took a shower. I hope to go to bed soon and get some sleep. Now it's time for a slice of process cheese and 2 Swiss Rolls (snack cakes), washed down with a glass of milk. Yummy! A song by the Beatles called Rocky Raccoon has been in my head for over 24 hours, and before that it was Bob Dylan's The Times they are a' Changin' (for a few days). Been so busy I haven't read the news at cbc.ca at all today. No rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment