Friday, August 28, 2015

The Sweet Life

I have absolutely no worries. In the past 5 weeks I've been depressed twice (not including the depression which lifted 5 weeks ago). My most recent depression lifted yesterday evening, and lasted almost 3 days. My most recent 2 depressions were milder than most of my previous depressions.

I'm not worried that Mopyica.com (my latest project) will fail, since I have 2 backup projects: Lyvathon.org and AppaTeach.org. Lyvathon is a new programming language I invented which is used for web programming, and AppaTeach is a website linking paid and volunteer tutors with those needing instruction.

The 3 main factors contributing to my improved morale lately are as follows: 1) in early July I made a spreadsheet telling me that I need not obtain paid employment as a computer programmer in order to avoid running out of money in my old age, since I am comfortable financially; 2) I have a good project to work on, Mopyica, along with 2 backup projects to fall back on; and 3) I'm no longer too concerned about connecting with the opposite sex, since in the past I suffered disappointment when Robin spurned my advances and Diane didn't get back to me right away. I later called Diane, who hasn't forgotten me, and she may (or may not) contact me to arrange a date (going to the ROM), and I won't be too disappointed if she fails to do so.

Today I met with Luis at Bang The Drum, and registered for him a custom domain name, www.luisbook.com, for his blog. I will meet with him again next week to tie up loose ends with his blog, and on Tuesday I meet with Manza to continue teaching him MS Word. Luis is a nice guy. I must buy computer paper and order online a new toner cartridge for my printer. The Life of Hahnbytes: the saga continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment