Thursday, June 18, 2015

AppaTeach or Lyvathon

I recently approached Robin, my former co-worker, asking her if she wants to be my co-founder (for my AppaTeach.org project). AppaTeach is a tutoring website. She only checks her email at the library about once a week, so I may not get a reply right away. If she declines, then I will implement Lyvathon, and put both AppaTeach and Captographics.com (a photo organizer) on the back burner.

Last weekend my brother and I went up to his cottage, and my friend John Newell and his partner Barb visited us there. I haven't seen John in over 40 years. That was a nice weekend, and all 4 of us went swimming. Yesterday I went with my friend Constance to Home Hardware to buy her a 2-door organizer (a cupboard), and I'm going to assemble it next week. The last time Constance and I went to the grocery store she peed on the floor, so she's not allowed inside that store anymore. Constance used to be homeless but she obtained permanent housing recently. I doubt very much that I will move to Vancouver, since I'm happy with my current housing and moving is a hassle. Today I must transfer money to my chequing account, cancel my next weekly meeting with Diane at Bang The Drum, reschedule my dental appt. (removing a wisdom tooth) for 2 weeks in the future, and remind my sister via email to check my blog once a month. Hi Cathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment