Thursday, June 18, 2015

Going with AppaTeach

Today I started learning something called Django, which is used along with a programming language called Python (which I already know) to create data-driven websites like AppaTeach.org. After I get up to speed with Django I intend to implement AppaTeach, regardless of whether Robin wants to be my co-founder. So I won't be implementing Lyvathon.org, which is a new programming language that I designed. Assuming that Robin declines my job offer, I will implement the AppaTeach website and then approach West Neighbourhood House (where I work as a volunteer computer tutor). After the core curriculum is developed, I will then approach Progress Place, and then I will recruit the co-founder. That involves sending emails to a bunch of organizations that employ volunteer tutors, asking them to post the attached job ad (for the co-founder) on their job bulletin boards. Bye-bye, Lyvathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment